Sunday, October 5, 2008

Our Fatty Man Eats

Dallin is officially our Fatty Man. Don't get me wrong, I love getting lost in his little rolls. His chubby cheeky and thunder thighs are the cutest... But there comes a time when a mom can't keep up with the demands of a hungry, growing boy. And then we know its time for solids! Today we gave Dallin some rice cereal and he ate it like a champ. I'm hoping it helps fill him enough to actually sleep through the night! Does anyone know when that generally starts happening? I know it varies from baby to baby, but I feel like Caden was already sleeping through the night by this age. Anyways, here are a couple pictures of Dallin enjoying his first solid feeding!

What is this? This is not right...!

I love this stuff!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

He is the cutest baby!!!! I love his dimples :)