Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Happiness

Caden and Dallin received a Halloween package today from Grandma and Grandpa in New York. Caden was so exicted, he could hardly wait to dig right in!

He was especially exicted about the Halloween flashlight that plays spooky sounds. He is always trying to steal Daddy's flashlight, so it was a perfect gift!


He also got some sweet new coloring books! Caden is just starting to enjoy sitting down using his very own crayons. They're the "twisty" kind of course, because he tries to eat them. He's already put them to good use!


A final Halloween surprise was a book with Elmo playing basketball. Caden loves basketball! You can see his delight as he realizes the book is all HIS! He is mouthing the word "hoop" to those that are wondering...



Dallin loved the special gifts as well, but took a particular liking to the Halloween candy bag. A sweet tooth like his mommy! He enjoyed a good game of peek-a-boo with it!
Finally, I told Caden to give Grandma and Grandpa his best "thank you" pose. When he matter of factly told me "no", I bribed him with an icee. This is what I got...

THANKS FOR THE GREAT PRESENTS GRANDMA AND GRANDPA!

6 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

What a fun thing for your kids to look forward to!

Krystal said...

i dont know if i missed this or not in the text, but did YOU get goodies from the grandparents in the package too?? :)

Todd&Mandy said...

Hey guys! We hope all is well with the family. We need to get together on of these days. Send me your email address and I will add you to my blog.
amandaklysle@hotmail.com

Brandi Jo said...

That is so exciting! I always loved to get mail when I was a kid... actually, I still do (Just as long as it is not a bill! :-)

Tiffany said...

Hi Laurie! I just saw your comment on our blog and wanted to check yours out...I didn't know you guys had a blog! I will have to add you to our list of friends so we can keep in touch through blogging :)
I had no idea you guys had another little one! Congrats! He is so cute! He looks a lot like Justin :) We are so excited to be having our first next year...I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!
Are you guys still at the same address in Phoenix? I am sending you guys a Christmas card and wanted to make sure I had your current address...
Hope all is well with your cute family! Tell Justin hello for me! :)

Brandi Jo said...

Thanks for the Happy Birthday call... I was out of town. Sorry I have been such a horrible visiting teacher lately! We'll come see you soon!