Saturday, October 18, 2008

For the Love of Shoes...

You might think Caden has inherited his love of shoes from his Mommy. While I do love a new pair of shoes like the rest of us, it's the Daddy in this family that owns the most shoes. Sneakers, dress shoes, flip flops.. you name it. The closet has been taken over with Justin's shoes. They have even spilled over into plastic storage bins in the garage.
Genetically, our children cannot escape shoe love. Caden loves to put on my work shoes after I've slipped them off to relax on the couch. We've gotten some good laughs as he's learned to master walking in heels. He enjoys wearing his "church shoes" any day but Sunday. He also gets a kick out of Daddy's running shoes. This morning I went into his bedroom to check on him, and I found him asleep with one random shoe on. They are actually shoes for next summer that he must have dug out of the back of his closet and snuck in bed with him the night before! Here are some pictures of Caden showing a little shoe love...

Check me out!

Ready for work!

Dreaming of a sea of shoes... (ignore the random "teeth marks" on the crib. i don't understand it, either)

Daddy's sneakers.. those are some big shoes to fill!

How do I look in these!?

No comments: