Monday, September 15, 2008

Like Father, Like Son....

There's a song on the country radio stations called "I've been watching you." It talks about a little boy who learns many things from his dad by just observing what he does. All the while, the father has no idea his son is watching him. He learns to eat his vegetables, swear when he's mad, and even pray on his knees at night. We had a fine example of accidental parental modeling last night. Justin got home from work a little late and helped himself to some soup that was still hot on the stove. As Caden sat eating in the living room, he watched his Dad drink the leftover broth from the pot. Within seconds, Caden decided he was going to eat his soup the same way. Check out how the story ends...



4 comments:

hillari said...

that's pretty cute!

Brandi Jo said...

I love it... kids are great that way! You can get so mad with things like that, or you can laugh and make them into fun memories! :-) What a cutie!

Sandy said...

I just saw you on Summer's blog so I thought I'd do a little stalking! I hope you don't mind.
Dallin is such a little cutie! I can't believe I haven't seen him yet! We will all have to get together again soon... maybe a girl's night out!
-Sandy
P.S. Send me your email address and I'll invite you to our blog ssbbeck@gmail.com

Summer said...

They learn so quickly! How cute!