Sunday, August 3, 2008

What a Blessing!

Dallin received his blessing at church today. His Daddy did a wonderful job and was truly inspired in the things he said. It made me stop and consider all the things I hope my children will have in their lives. Of course you wish for things like good health, normal development, and obedience =) But even greater is my desire for Dallin to know his Heavenly Father and his Savior and how much they love him. I pray that he will make good, righteous choices and always be kind to those around him. I truly believe if that foundation is there, everything else will fall into place. I better like his wife, too.
Here are some pictures of the big day. Thank you to all our friends and family who made it. Thanks to Fuzz, Danny, Scott, and Tata for being a part of the blessing.

We caught a little smile before Dallin drifted off to sleep. So handsome!

Dallin is obviously getting irritated with our photo shoot.

3 comments:

hillari said...

He looked so cute in his little blessing outfit! Congratulations. I can't believe he is smiling already! how fun. :)

Brandi Jo said...

He is so precious! I love his little outfit! Sorry we were there this past Sunday and missed it! I hear ya on the wife thing... I have to have 3 awesome daughter-in-laws!! Maybe this is something that we should start talking about at a very young age.. he he!!

Summer said...

Oh, he's so cute in his little outfit!