Monday, August 4, 2008

The Music Man

I had to do a quick post to show these cute pictures. We had family over this weekend and Caden confiscated an Ipod from his cousin, Marissa. He walked around the house enjoying a little hip-hop, country, and good ole rock and roll. It's amazing how mesmerized he was with this little device. I couldn't even get him to look up at me and smile. I even tried Brandi's "bug in the hair" trick, but no luck.

I've got this ALL figured out....



Jammin'


Can I get one, Mom???

2 comments:

Charlene said...

What a cutie pie he is. I just love his little personality :)

Brandi Jo said...

How cute!! Aiden loves our iPod too! He thinks Leona Lewis is his girl friend. He likes to walk around watching her video smiling & letting every one know it's his girl friend!