Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Up, down, up, down....

Caden the Climber. It's like Bob the Builder. This child LOVES to climb. It doesn't matter how big or small the incline is, he will go up and down as many times as you'll let him. We were at the park this morning and I got some pictures of the climber in action. It's hard to tell from the pictures how steep the hills are, but you'll see from the sweat that he's really working hard!

Going up.....

Coming down.....

Oh, the concentration. I can't tell you how many trips up and down these stairs he took. I wish I had his energy!!

Now here's a man on a mission. Check out the determination on his face as he tackled this hill!

6 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

He is so cute! I bet you loved getting all that energy out! He probably took a good nap! :-)

Charlene said...

I am so excited to see that you have a blog. I'm going to link yours to mine :) My grandpa is continuing to improve, thankyou so much for your prayers.

Kandice and Rob said...

You're a brave woman to go out there in the heat!! It's crazy how the kids would just stay out there and roast in it all day if it were up to them. Caden sure is busy!

Summer said...

Caden is getting so big! I wish I had just a touch of that energy and determination! Dallin is adorable! Congratulations! You look great!

Amy O'Neill said...

I saw your comment on the Wyatt's blog so I had to snoop!! Welcome to the blogging world! :) He, he! I always think the same thing with my boys... if I could just have a smidgen of their energy I would be happy! Your boys are sooo cute!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

It does look like he's working hard! I love his little face. It's fun to see your blog!