Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jaela's 7th Birthday party...

The family got together today to celebrate Jaela's 7th birthday. We had a swim party at Jennell's apartment complex and the kids had a blast!
Here is a picture of Caden and Mommy hanging out by the pool. Caden enjoys the water, but only for a short period of time. So mom was thrilled when he opted to sit with her poolside for a little while.

Here is Caden and Daddy taking a dip!

One part of becoming a Ramirez is understanding that your children are going to be picked on, tortured, and dangerously tossed around. I am still trying to get used to this. Here is a picture of Caden being thrown back and forth between his Dad and Uncle David. I am grateful for the water to catch his fall; that's not usually the case!

Finally, here's a picture of Caden and a beach ball. He carried it around, threw it, rolled around on the ground with it. If there's a ball in sight, Caden will find it.

2 comments:

Brandi Jo said...

How fun! You know Scott McAtee, his family is the same way with the kids. They like to play catch with them. I say that you mom's are brave! I think I would be a party pooper on that one. I am glad that you got to spend some time with the fam!

Brandi Jo said...

Oh, by-the-way, do you care if I link you to my blog? Let me know if you want to go public! The women in the ward will find you and hunt you down! Are you ready for that? :-) J/K